Mingchuh Resort at Macau, Yilan 明池 馬告

I visited Mingchuh, Yilan with my family in this winter vacation before Chinese New Year. Mingchuh is a lake in the mountain actually. The weather became better in the afternoon at that day. Look at the sunshine through the fir forest near the road. The view looked especially clean and fresh after rain. 












There were many divine trees in this area. There was one in the lodging area. 

Beautiful Cherry blossom trees
In the morning at the second day of trip, we took a walk in the park and enjoyed peaceful scenery. We couldn't see the vies clearly because of heavy fog, but I thought there was still different beauty and view compared to the usual time.
My sister was pointing something to my parents~:D


 In the forest, it's so quiet and secluded that I forgot worries and tiredness temporarily. We felt the cool air and explored attractions around the lake.  
 I visited Mingchug, not even seeing the opposite bank  in the foggy day

 At the low elevation, the fog dispersed and the weather became much warmer. On the way back home, our car passed a red bridge located on a high valley. We could see cliffs nearby 



留言

熱門文章